If you’re not feeling confident in your decision to homeschool your children, this post is encouragement written just for you.
Have you ever struggled with feeling confident with your decision to homeschool your children?
I remember the feelings I struggled with when we started homeschooling our first child.
- “I don’t know if I can truly homeschool my child”
- And the infamous, “but how am I going to teach high school math?!”
You know what I’m talking about!
Because I’m sure at some point that you’ve also struggled to feel confident with your decision to homeschool.
And let me tell ya… this does NOT make us bad parents for feeling that way. In fact, it makes us amazing parents because we actually care and want to do what’s best for our kiddos.
So how are we supposed to truly feel confident, when we struggle with feeling confident?
It’s simple really, just be!
⭐Just be confident in your choice to homeschool.
- Be confident knowing you’re making the best decision to homeschool your child(ren).
- Be encouraged knowing you are going to be able to put the things into your children that YOU want them to learn, and not what society “thinks” they need to learn.
- Have peace in knowing that God will help you if you ask Him! He’s there to help you raise, teach and nurture those kiddos of yours.
And if you’re anything like me, you want your kids to have a strong belief in Jesus that’s formed on a good foundation.
So be encouraged, dear friend, and feel confident in your decision to homeschool!
We are the perfect candidates for teaching our wonderful (and sometimes, ornery) kids of ours.