At www.embracinghomeschool.com we consider the privacy of our visitors to be extremely important.
Like many other Web sites, www.embracinghomeschool.com makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to www.embracinghomeschool.com and other sites on the Internet.
Our Advertising Partners
Embracing Homeschool is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
www.embracinghomeschool.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
www.embracinghomeschool.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that www.embracinghomeschool.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
This policy does not apply to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
- I collect email addresses and names via my opt-in boxes if you choose to enter in that information.
- This personal data is used to send you emails regarding updates, new blog posts, promotions and such, regarding Embracing Homeschool and its affiliates.
- Your personal information will NOT be sold but will be shared with my email provider so that I can send you emails when necessary.
- There is an unsubscribe button at the end of every email for you to unsubscribe at any time.
- You can contact me with questions at cherelle@ embracing homeschool.com (no spaces)
- Email analytics are shared with me via Convertkit, an email marketing platform, and is used to track my conversions, open rates, and clicks of my emails and links.
You can contact me at cherelle @ embracinghomeschool . com ( no spaces ) for more information or click here to email me.